Sunday 30 December 2007

LOTW: Trilogy's Aromatic Body Treatment Oil


Something got a bit out of wack. I wound up last week feeling frazzled and exhausted; the sort of exhausted that only a long hot bath can remedy.
The first aromatherapy oil that came to hand as I was running the bath was Trilogy's Aromatic Body Treatment Oil which was poured liberally in.
This petroleum free oil blends the stress busting essential oils bergamot and rose along with skin softening plant oils including rosehip, calendula and sweet almond. Half an hour later I felt like a new woman.
I usually use this organic treatment oil as a body oil in the morning instead of a body lotion or as a hot oil hair treatment (thanks to the beautiful Sarah Stacey for that tip) but as I discovered it makes a pretty fab bath oil too which is why trilogy's aromatic oil is this week's 'love of the week'.

No comments: