Tuesday 4 August 2009

LOTW - Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser xxx


I was just thinking the other day that the pretty little LoveLula Fairy had not fluttered by my desk for some time when just at that moment who should come flying across the room leaving a trail of iridescent sparkles in her wake but the very lady herself!

She told me she had been visiting a nearby enchanted forest and found a Golden Treasure Pot that she just simply had to share with Lucky Old Me!


The Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser is a rare treasure indeed and is crammed with luxurious organic oils and bioactive botanical ingredients to provide subtle exfoliation and leave your skin feeling conditioned, hydrated and deeply cleansed.

Simply scoop a small amount of this gorgeous, golden balm into the palms of your hands and gently massage into your face, neck and décolletage. You can then remove it with a muslin cloth (I like to use the Spiezia Muslin Cloth) or simply rinse with fresh, clean water. After just one use my normally dry skin felt plumped, hydrated and positively glowing with golden radiance. I love the little pot too with it’s wild, green lush forest design which looks so pretty on my (heaving) bathroom shelf!


I followed this with the Antipodes Resurrect Facial Toner (it’s dark peppery aromas harness the positive energy of sweet sage to revive tired minds too!) which offers immediate moisture and hydration to my dry and stressed skin.


To round off my routine I simply added a few delicate drops of the delicious Antipodes Divine Face Oil and then popped on a light veil of the Antipodes Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream and I was ready to face the world with confidence, positivity and of course a fabulous glowing complexion!


All of the botanical ingredients used in the Antiopdes range are extracted from sustainably cultivated plants and do not contain any nasty chemicals or irritants.


So why not treat yourself to a little bit of magic today …? xxx

No comments: