Thursday 20 October 2011

Intelligent Nutrients | The Beauty Tonic Review

In another life I was born with thick straight shiny hair. In this one it is curly and most days while trying to style it, I feel like I am dealing with the hair of at least three people. Finally salvation came in the form of Intelligent Nutrients Harmonic shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is a lightweight formulation that still manages to nourish hair without weighing it down. It also has a gorgeous minty smell that really wakes you up and makes your scalp tingle; a surefire sign that the capillaries are being stimulated which in turn means healthy hair and hair growth. This followed by the silky conditioner that my hair literally eats, leaves it super soft and manageable with minimum effort. Then I just pack all of my hair into an absorbent hair towel, gently comb it when it is damp, tie it back and wait for it to dry. If my hair is having one of those ‘days’ then I just use a few drops of one of my many body oils to tame flyaways and voila I am a few steps nearer having the hair of my dreams.

No comments: