Monday 7 November 2011

Jurlique - Love Balm | Hungeree Review





I have a bad habit of biting and chewing on my lips sometimes and I absolutely need a lip gloss or balm on to keep myself from doing it. Recently, I purchased the Jurlique Love Balm which is made with vitamin E and olive, soybean, and safflower oils. It has an absolutely delicious tangerine scent but the downside is it doesn't taste like tangerines and more like the oils that it's made of.


The balm moisturizes my lips well but it doesn't stay on for very long. I found myself reapplying it multiple times during the day, but the tube offers a generous amount of 0.5 ounces. That may not seem like a lot but when it's something you're swabbing on your lips, you won't need a lot of product. The other great thing about this balm is you can use it anywhere on your body. It's not meant to be a body moisturizer, but if you don't have any hand cream in your bag, feel free to rub a little Love Balm on them. It doesn't feel greasy and the balm is absorbed quickly. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a balm that doesn't feel sticky or greasy and for the minimalists who prefer products with multiple uses.

No comments: