Wednesday 8 December 2010

Nude Cleansing Facial Oil


This really is my favourite thing at the moment, with the weather just getting worse and worse my skin is feeling a lot drier and more sensitive every day. Luckily I started using the Nude Cleansing Facial Oil and it has made a massive difference to my skin. It contains Omega 3 and Vitamin E which nourish and hydrate skin.

I apply it to dry skin and massage it in, it smells gorgeous and feels really nourishing on my face and neck. Massaging your face is great too, we tend to forget but we have muscles in our faces. Massaging gently helps to ease and relax these muscles we use so much everyday. I then apply a small amount of warm water, which creates a milk like texture. This is massaged into the skin further. Finally I either use my trusty muslin cloth soaked in warm water to remove the oil and gently exfoliate or I just use water. Using the muslin cloth everyday would be a bit too much for my skin so I tend to use it every other day.

My skin doesn't feel tight or dried out afterwards, it just feels clean and fresh.

The most effective way to remove makeup is using an oil so this is perfect for getting rid of foundation and eye makeup, even the most stubborn waterproof mascara!

Try not to be put off by the fact it is an oil if you have oily or combination skin. My skin is oily/combination and I found that this works beautifully even in the better weather when my skin isn't so dry. This cleansing oil will actually stop excess oil production...sounds crazy but trust me!

We all need oil and water in our skin, by using harsh foaming cleansers in the colder weather we are stripping our skin of the oils it needs to stay hydrated and moisturised. This cleanser only removes excess oil. It collects any of this excess oil and dirt on your skin and then binds it to the cleansing oil. By adding the water to create the milky consistency you are lifting the excess oil away along with dirt and makeup.

At only £22 it is a really great buy as you only need to use a small amount, give it a try I am sure you will love using it!

xxx


No comments: