Thursday 16 August 2012

Wedding bells for Jennifer Aniston

Congratulations to Jennifer Aniston who got engaged this week! 

Who doesn't love a wedding? The dress, the flowers, the party - it's a chance to throw on your Sunday best and have a good time. 

Aniston, known for keeping her look natural, radiant and classic, recently declared her love of Dr. Hauschka, saying "I’ve used Dr Hauschka products for years; they really suit my skin and every time I try something else my skin reacts badly, so I stick to what I know works."

Her favourite? The Moisturising Day Cream, an invigorating moisturiser that stimulates tired, dry skin to get it feeling hydrated and looking luminous, perfect for prepping skin before walking down the aisle.

We'd recommend teaming that with Dr. Hauschka's new Lemon Lemongrass Body Moisturiser which uses lemon and lemongrass pure essential oils to awaken and energize your mind, body and soul, and firm and tone your skin. It's a gorgeous, refreshing body product to apply for a moment of zen before you kick-start the big day.

No comments: